At Hot Solder we are always looking for people who can help and improve our business.
Hot Solder engineers serve as the product design and engineering engineers for leading companies, across major industries.
Through our diverse range of product and technology solutions Hot Solder engineers impact lives throughout the globe. We deliver innovative solutions throughout the entire product lifecycle, from early concept development to manufacturing and beyond.
Supporting a large breadth and variety of products, Hot Solder engineers work in a fast-paced, high variety, technically challenging environment that provides intense technical and leadership development. Passionate about customers, our teams have an industry-leading record of technical achievement.
At Hot Solder, you will maximize the impact of your engineering skills.
Graduate Electronics Engineer
Graduate Hardware Engineer – Electronics / PCB Design
Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate in Electronics or STEM subject to join a international tech company – if you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the world electronics & embedded systems, this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll be working with a small team who will provide you with training and support.
Get in touch if this sounds like you:
- Passion for electronics
- PCB Design
- C, C++, Python programming
- Integrated Circuits / Embedded Systems knowledge
- Degree in Electronics / Engineering / Physics or similar
PCB Design Engineer
Using your industry experience and knowledge you will be responsible for taking customer inputs and producing creative, innovative solutions of the highest quality to some of the most constrained boards in the industry.
- Accountable for ensuring all boards are of the highest standard, with all risks mitigated.
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team
Skills & Abilities (required):
- Excellent knowledge of PCB layout and manufacture
- Strong ability to read schematics and interpret key requirements
- Constraints management of complex PCBs for timing, impedance, manufacturability etc.
- Ability to communicate, clearly and articulately with customers and other project members
Skills & Abilities (desirable):
- Experience of Allegro or Altium
- Ability to influence others with good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, progressive company, with fantastic career prospects, for an entrepreneurial and engaged individual.
Get in touch!
If any of the above roles, sound like your ideal next job, please do contact us for further information or come and visit us. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Please use the form below, or to attach an up-to-date CV, please email email@example.com